Make Your Blowout Last
We shared our favorite tools and tips for getting a great blowout in our last post, now we have a few tips on how to make that blowout last as long as you can.
1. Go easy on the product. This little tip goes a long way. The less product you use, the longer your blowdry will last. Instead of a heavy serum, try using a light nourishing oil.
2. Invest in one of these terrycloth lined shower caps. They help keep moisture out when you shower, which means less frizz.
3. To avoid lines while you sleep, tie your hair up in a loose bun on the top of your head before you go to sleep. Secure with claw clips or a scrunchie.
4. Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase, this will also prolong the life of your blowout.
5. After you workout or if you get your hair a little wet while washing your face, set your blowdry to cool and dry the roots.
Have any other tips? Please share in the comments.
2 Responses to “Make Your Blowout Last”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.