Holiday Gift Guide for Him
Finding the right gifts for men can be challenging. However, at Tog+Porter we agree that experience has taught us that if it has anything to do with technology, organization, or fine alcohol, it’s probably a winner. We put together a 2013 holiday gift guide to make our T+P gal’s job this year a little easier.
1. This nifty wallet is a card holder, wallet, and iphone case all in one. It has a cool, weathered look too that your guy will love.
2. A subscription to Oyster is only $9.95 a month, and will give him access to over 100,000 ebooks.
3. These Carhartt work gloves are made of wind resistant fleece and have magnetic fingertips, allowing him to use him phone without having to take him gloves off.
4. This luggage set comes with labeled bags and a packing guide to ensure maximum efficiency while travelling.
5. Keep him warm in a cozy and stylish Irish Aran sweater.
6. A subscription to “The Whiskey Explorers Club” is the gift that keeps on giving. Flights of artisan whiskey are delivered right to your door in neat little bottles for tasting.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.