Going on Vacation? Don’t Forget to Pack these Pieces
For those of us lucky enough to be going on vacation this summer, here is a list of Tog+Porter’s warm weather travel essentials:
1. The chambray shirt. Endlessly versatile, the chambray shirt can be worn on its own, over a tank, or over a bikini as a beach cover up. Dress it up at night with a pair of dressy pants or a skirt, a statement necklace and some heels.
2. A straw hat. Look glamorous and stay burn free at the beach with a wide brim straw hat.
3.The perfect sunglasses. This season’s bright colors and reflective lenses are fun and chic.
4. A light scarf. Stay stylish and keep your chest from burning with a colorful, light weight scarf.
5. Bangles and a statement necklace. The only jewelry you’re going to need on vacation.
6. A carry anywhere tote. Carry your bathing suit and your sunscreen with you at all times.
7. Statement sandals. Dress up shorts and a Tee with a pair of bright, bejeweled sandals.
8. Lipgloss. A bit of tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara and a good swipe of gloss is all the makeup you need. You’re on vacation after all.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.