Gift Guide for the Grads
With summer fast approaching its graduation season again. Why not reward passion and focus with a thoughtful gift? Whether its high school or college, these gifts are useful and fun. Here’s T+P’s favorite gifts for grads:
1. Taschen’s Ultimate Travel Guide to North America. Encourage your graduate to explore the US and Canada with this ultimate road trip guide.
2. Mushroom GreenZero Travel Charger. This handy charger saves electricity by turning off when gadgets are fully charged, and has a tangle free cord.
3. Keurig Single Cup Brewing System brews a fresh, hot cup of coffee in under a minute.
4. The cdock, this clever little device turns your iphone into a sleek midcentury alarm clock, and charges your phone as well. A cool and classy “bachelor pad” accessory.
5. Nike Fuel Band, This wrist band allows wearers to track calories, steps taken, heart rate, and keeps you motivates via Nike+Groups. Not to mention it looks sleek and tells time as well.
6.this Portable Amp for the iphone doesn’t have to be plugged in and is made from a durable, rubber like material. Great for pool parties and other outdoor activities.
7. And of course, plane tickets. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain
Have a grad in your life who would love a little help with their wardrobe? Sign them up for T+P today! Our stylists are here to help.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.