Easy Summer Updos
It seems the whole world is in on a heat have at the moment. For those of us with long hair, this means it has to go somewhere other than stuck to the back of our necks, am I right? T+P has compiled a short list of our current favorite summer updos to get our hair out of our eyes and off of our backs:
1. The loose, high bun. Emma Watson wins best and easiest hair award for her casual updo at the Noah premier in London.
2. The loose, low bun. Kate Hudson swept her curly locks into an easy but elegant loose updo. This look needs lots of texture so try not washing your hair for a day or two, and use a little dry shampoo.
3. When in doubt, there’s always the easy but chic option of the high pony. Spray hair with a little dry shampoo and some texturing spray to get this look.
4. The loose french twist. Let some pieces fall around your face and loosely twist the rest for a sexy, disheveled look. This works best with layered hair cuts.
5. Lots of little buns. Take bob length hair off your neck by twisting it into lots of little buns. This looks takes a lot of bobby pins and some hairspray.
(All links via: Pinterest)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.