Here are T+P’s Top 10 Favorite Ways to be Military Chic:
1. Trench Coat: Everyone’s favorite coat. Great for work, the weekend, and date night! The traditional trench will never go out of style but if you are looking for something different try a crop, print, or both.
2. Boots: T+P could literally show you thousands of boots or we can empower you during your next shoe shopping trip. Check out U2’s “Get On Your Boots” (Justice Remix)
3. Green: You’ve seen the green jacket, pants, skirt, shirt…what about a Mary Jane?
5. Khaki: Slim, cropped, and in a bright color gives khaki a shot of fun.
6. Camo: Camo is back in rotation for fall but can also make its rounds when spring arrives. Keep the leg slim to remove the trooper effect.
7. Cape: Great for evenings, a cape provides a dramatic effect without sacrificing comfort.
8. Duffle Bag: Not just for laundry, try a smaller size in a smooth leather for your next everyday bag.
9. Anorak: Try punching it up in a surprisingly versatile orange.
10. Shearling: A faux Shearling is a great transition piece from fall to winter.
2 Responses to “A-10-Hut!”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.